Voice & Data Cabling
Cyber 1 Systems provides solutions - based analysis and installation of voice/data cabling infrastructures designed to meet the growing needs of your business. We can install cabling systems in virtually any environment to address the needs of companies that are moving or expanding or that need to meet specific building codes.
We specialize in installing structured cabling for both data and voice systems (coax, fiber optic, Cat 3, Cat 5, Cat 5E, and Cat 6). We provide racks, patch panels, and cable management systems, and we ensure that all cabling is run in a neat, orderly manner. By using the best products, designs, and installation practices, we ensure your cable infrastructure can keep up with the demands of changing technology for years to come.
Choosing the right kind of cabling for your network application, installing it properly, and verifying compliance with the latest industry standards are the keys to getting the most out of your network investment. Poor network design or installation can have serious repercussions in terms of network downtime, sluggish response times, and impaired data transmissions. At Cyber 1 Systems, we have the skill and the experience to get the job done right the first time.
Many companies only perform selected jobs such as running cable and are unable to complete the whole job — often requiring you to hire several companies to complete a installation.
Cyber 1 Systems can perform every part of any job:
- Cabling Installation and RemovalStructured cabling design
- POE Injection
- WiFi Access Points
- Planning and planning for growth<
- Connecting Wall Jacks
- Speakers and Audio Equipment
- Computer Monitors
- Projectors & Smart Boards
- Computers, Printers and Fax Machines
- Organized, labeld patch panels and switches
- Network routers and switches Installed and Configured
- WiFi Security
- Digital and Analog Voice and Fax Installation
- Server, Exchange, Firewall and VPN Installation
- Connecting the Computers, Phones, Network Printers, Scanners, Fax Machines.
We finish by configuring and setting up your network equipment. For example:
- Network Printers are installed to PCs and tested
- Map network data shares to all PCs and users
- Setting up a Domain and Exchange, Email on all PCs
- Installing software and setting it up such as QuickBooks Muli Users, or any business database program.
- Setting up your wireless security
You deal with a single company, avoiding delays, confusion and extra expense.